Always Keep The Faith! ~AKTF~ =)


Let’s Never Stop Ourselves from Talking, Walking, Jumping and Running! =) You and I! Let’s live like nothing matter! :D


Saturday, January 21, 2012

this is the Dragon's Yr!



Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu, everyone! :) 


Yeah it's holiday.. Time for partayy!!~~~ just me likey. XD
Anyways. My last paper was on 18th. but i got back to Klang only evening of 19th. cos dear Dr. Fern requested for a last minute meeting. it's not a bad, bored type. Cos You know, she is that amazing and she has her own style. Sooo our generation! :DD Haha.



Anyways. It's holiday people. First of all, Happy Chinese New Year dear friends and family. Not like i'm celebrating nor is my family. Just, some of them are already my family, get it!? :) Just take care of yr health and yrself and your safety whenever and wherever you are. I know the temptations of festivities, but please do control yr food consumption. Control yr excitement, be patient and considerate too. :) Oh yeah, if you're sick, do take extra caution and also take medicine, arasso? 


:) Hm i forgot what i'm supposed to say. Just wanna tell you guys actually that i will be kinda free. With meetings and some presentation and extra project to work on, if U want to meet up, do call me up! Old frenzies esp. Did you know how much I missed you!??? :)) I've one trip planned and going to work this coming wednesday and thursday. Oh not to forget our 'Makan Besar' tomolo in BBQ Land, hurray!! :))

i simply love each of you. Everyone of you! :) <3 i really do.

Cos i still have and use my heart U-know? Although some people had recently showed their blatant stupidity with the ridiculousness of their thoughts and thinking. *anger*


Happy CNY Eve everyone. I promise to be good! :)) 



No comments:

Post a Comment