Always Keep The Faith! ~AKTF~ =)


Let’s Never Stop Ourselves from Talking, Walking, Jumping and Running! =) You and I! Let’s live like nothing matter! :D


Wednesday, January 4, 2012

♥ Day 4 of 366



On the fourth day of 2012. 


CVT paper : NOT To be conceited or snobby, just want to say I FEEL GOOD! :) Hope i really did well and no mistakes done. -Amin-


Dream and more dreammmmm! :) 
You know just how Fu much i love dreams don't you? And nooooo. Don't ever think of that!!~ My brain is as pure as my heart and soul! The  dream is totally innocent. 
Well nothing is when it involves my super smexing gorgeous DongBangShinKi!! :DD And this time, there are 5 of them.. All in my dream. Woohoooot!!~~ And we are like acting in a new version of Totally Spies. We all (DBSK and I) we are spies in the story! XD Yeah, with magic ball and time travel and amazing spy actions... And best thing is I talked to them. XDDD And hold Yunho's hand!! OMG OMG I'm gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Also i had a good 2 hours sleep. And i can't stop talking. And i just talked to a wonderful person. and i'm happy. :)) A very nice day of 2012. YESHHH!!

Still. 5 more papers after this. I still have to study. Bless me with all this books and hardwork, hopefully everything turns good ! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment