Always Keep The Faith! ~AKTF~ =)


Let’s Never Stop Ourselves from Talking, Walking, Jumping and Running! =) You and I! Let’s live like nothing matter! :D


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

When u start to think back of your past, U would find out many things that U have done before. Be it good or bad. i admit that I am a reckless, super dense person.. And i somehow would rather not wanting to involve in things related to emotions. Honestly, when it comes to emotions, it is very complex and confusing me. I rather not involved with it. But that doesn't mean tat I don't care. I do care ok? More than how much U think I would ever do. :) Just.... I am not that type ok? I can't seems to speaks out or shows it out loud to the whole world to hear, but i can tell U that I will always be there... :) And i would always hope that U would Keep Standing By Me! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment