Always Keep The Faith! ~AKTF~ =)


Let’s Never Stop Ourselves from Talking, Walking, Jumping and Running! =) You and I! Let’s live like nothing matter! :D


Tuesday, March 29, 2011

25 things!

"Once you have been tagged, you are suppose to write a note, with 25 random things, fact, habits or goal about you. At the end, choose 25 peoples to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If i tag you, it's because i want to know more about you. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

From and for my housemate, Farhana... :) This is my version! :D

  1. Name : Noor Sapura. tapi nama glamour Capu, Sap, Miszc Jung!, cutylurvie <3 
  2. 2nd in the family. I have an elder brother. 2 younger bros and sis. they are loud and noisy and lovesss nagging till my ears turns deaf! But love them! ^^ One thing in common : We all love shopping and we R cats lovers! :D
  3. Favorite color : White and Blue! But trust me, most of my stuff is pink! ^^
  4. My treasure : My Family (each one), my BFFs + BBFs, my KITTYS, my friends, my books and everything!
  5. What i love the most? --> TRAVELLING, EATING, READING, SHOPPING! ^^ they are listed according in decreasing rank of interests! :D
  6. I love to talk! ^^ but only with some people. Im observant and thoughtful and quite very analytical and theoretical person. Good at critics! :D
  7. Feelings --> CALM! *always am*
  8. Place i want to go? --> Overseas. Actually i don't mind as long I have someone I loveee with me! :D
  9. I am alone in the middle of the night : studying + do report!
  10. Wish --> that i could accomplish my mission of studying and able to understand each single thing that i learn n read. Hopefully i will be able to answer all exams Qs and get the best scoreeee! :D
  11. Sensitif , calm, observant, talkative, some says i am a Good talker?, funny, loving, perasan, cuteee!>? :D, critical and analytical thinker, diligent, knowledgable, trustworthy
  12. i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee DBSK !  i am HOMIN biased! :) 
  13. Food : Western, chinese, seafood! :D Cant really take spicy food. 
  14. Hate MILK! No Veggiee! 
  15. CLEAN freak! :D Am I? Hehe! 
  16. sangat cerewet especially in terms of works, assignment. So those working with me has to have a great ot of patient and really hardworking and efficient! bear and ready for my wrath/nagging if in case ur work is made cincai-ly and not up to the standard.
  17. I dislike sweet or any cakesss! --> High glucose >> not very good! ^^
  18. i don't like long hair! haha! 
  19. Im the best at chatroom! ^^ hahaha! Can talk non-stop...
  20. I love spazzing and fangirling and stalk my loveeely dbsk! :)
  21. When i do something, i will do it to completion! no half-way things k? 
  22. Family first! *oops, soon when i become a pharmacist : patient + family first plak!
  23. I loveeeee technology! :) 
  24. Science is the best subject in the world!
  25. Money is not everything! :D
So that is all from me! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment