Always Keep The Faith! ~AKTF~ =)


Let’s Never Stop Ourselves from Talking, Walking, Jumping and Running! =) You and I! Let’s live like nothing matter! :D


Thursday, November 4, 2010

Toho Love! :)

This is Dong Bang Shin Ki/Tohoshinki! =) 
My most FAVORITE of all time!
5 members : Jung (U-know) Yunho, Kim (Hero) Jaejoong, Shim (Max) Changmin, Park (Micky) Yoochun and Kim (Xiah) Junsu a.k.a my ♥ Lovely .. YunJaeMinChunSu! ♥


Honestly i just knew them around 2006 from the Song RISING Sun! :) 
And as people worldwide had known, my most favorite is Jung Yunho! He's my ideal man! But still i love the other four ok! ;) they are all talented, awesome, gorgeous and interesting! And yeah, the first reason of me liking them not because of their looks okie but cos i love their song! Just watch 'Heart, Mind & Soul' Tour and u'll understand! :) Haha... Ok i look like some die-hard-fans here! Hehe... Ermmm i dun just love DBSK i love the fans club tooo :: Cassiopeia! 

Ermmmm as this is not a real DBSK or official DBSK page, i just want to show u some of my favorite pics! ;) 


Happy, Dazzling members! :)

Personally, this is the best era! the best album and the best of everything from DBSK - MIROTIC! :)

Ooooo... ^-^ Im Soooo In love... 1,000,001 loves for this pics!! love it so much! ♥
love this moment! ;)

This is HAPPY time :L: DBSK in Paris! =) i sooo love this time.. paris is beautiful!

So, Meet the GOE Dong Bang Shin Ki : YunJaeMinChunSu! ♥ (fr left : Xiah, Micky, Hero, Max, U-know)

~ Always Keep The Faith! ~


I've been planning this for a while now! :) Hehehe.. Just want to upload pics! 
Seriosly it really test my patience but.... Cosss of my extraordinary excited state having new blog, i just do random stuff! :)

Dun worry, i love U guys too! :D 


          Cassiopeia Love  ~AKTF!~ =) Fr Miszc Jung Sap @ Sapura !   ♥           

No comments:

Post a Comment