Always Keep The Faith! ~AKTF~ =)


Let’s Never Stop Ourselves from Talking, Walking, Jumping and Running! =) You and I! Let’s live like nothing matter! :D


Monday, December 12, 2011

At Midnite of Dec 13!


I have extra 4 days free of classes and other official Pharmacy Student tasks/jobs to do. I am supposed to be using all the 4 x 24 hours wisely to study what I needed to and touch-up-ing whatever needed. Please Oh God Please help me make this true... :) 


I'm currently is Sugar High! So im so super active and i can't sit still. I can't concentrate cos extra glucose seems to hyperactive me : inner and out! XD LOL blame that Syazwani Azraai for forcing me to eat the ice-cream!!! :DDD

Anyways. I had fun being sooo sugary and highly today!! :) 

Music :: DBSK Mirotic 

No comments:

Post a Comment