Always Keep The Faith! ~AKTF~ =)


Let’s Never Stop Ourselves from Talking, Walking, Jumping and Running! =) You and I! Let’s live like nothing matter! :D


Monday, December 20, 2010

Random!


Seriously, songs should be creative and meaningful in order for me to 'pay attention to it'! XD 
I don't really love the 'Lady Gaga type of songs.. Not Rihanna either. Normally I wont pay attention to the singer. More to the song actually.. Call me Emo or what, but songs supposed to be meaningful rite? I know about the upbeat songs and whatever but somehow that type of songs won't give us a long time impact than the other.. 

Ermmm for the past 2 years, a lot of songs coming out. We normally are attracted to songs based on the music/melody.. But before making it like your 'daily ritual' incantations, i think u should go through the lyrics first cos some of it, has either a bad meaning or very religious. I know i might be narrow minded of thinking this. but seriously we do have to pay extra attention to it cos what we say frequently will be strongly attached to our brain and indirectly will really affected our action and may affected our soul as well.. 

Not all the Hits from Hollywood, Jpop, Kpop, etc are good. So we should be cautious about this small matter.. Ermm being knowledgable about something won't harm rite?

No comments:

Post a Comment