Always Keep The Faith! ~AKTF~ =)


Let’s Never Stop Ourselves from Talking, Walking, Jumping and Running! =) You and I! Let’s live like nothing matter! :D


Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pissed!


I’m pissed off and totally hates and annoyed at this one type of people. Honestly pissed. Officially pissed!

And im in a rather good mood of kicking ball(s)!!!~ Futsal will be joyous tonite.

But yeah. Human is like that. They are conceited, super egoistic and they don’t listen to what other people said. Because they think too high of themselves, it doesn’t mean they got everything’s right. What is the need of discussion when at the end U just gonna go with whatever hell is that sticking on Ur super damn good brain!! *rolls eyes*

Honestly, I’m hoping that I were born a barbaric so I could just cut off the damn head of that super good fella! 


No comments:

Post a Comment