Always Keep The Faith! ~AKTF~ =)


Let’s Never Stop Ourselves from Talking, Walking, Jumping and Running! =) You and I! Let’s live like nothing matter! :D


Thursday, October 6, 2011


Some people love BS-ing! 
They really does. What do they think actually? That they have brains that could overpowered all others?

Yes, idiot! I know. 
Super damn frustrating and annoying and unbelievable. I totally feel like hanging them upside down so that they could look at the world in a new way and get a hold of themselves and think like a great person everyone wanted to be.

I know i complained a lot this week. Yeah seriously I did. Its because all of the things that makes me think and I somehow felt that how much better would it be if i met a smart people not geniuses that think of the world from a different dimension. 


No comments:

Post a Comment