Always Keep The Faith! ~AKTF~ =)


Let’s Never Stop Ourselves from Talking, Walking, Jumping and Running! =) You and I! Let’s live like nothing matter! :D


Sunday, October 16, 2011

Me Decide it!



I had long decided that : 

  • Instead of being THE Best, I want to give all My Best! =) 
  • To become an optimist, rationalist and balancing all thoughts as basis of my actions
  • To live and to enjoy life like there is NO Tomorrow
  • To love and to enjoy all time, make memories and appreciate every single time spend with the loved ones (which obviously are family and friends)
  • To treasure what is worth to be treasured and to be thankful for whatever things U get in life no matter how good or bad it is, cos bad for now doesn't mean that it will not help U in future.
  • To live the present with confidence and to keep things in balance.
So, yeah! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment