Always Keep The Faith! ~AKTF~ =)


Let’s Never Stop Ourselves from Talking, Walking, Jumping and Running! =) You and I! Let’s live like nothing matter! :D


Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Sunday


today is just an ordinary day. but today is Sunday. Sunday is supposed to be a carefree, relaxing 24 hours of time for every Sunday-ians! LOL! But nope. Not this week. Not with overloaded assignments, and most important is reading lots of things to complete my part of IPL and to finish up reading whatever has been taught last week.

Just managed to completed some. And have approximately 4 hours till midnight to do some more stuff! And is currently reading some non-academics stuff! XD *gets bricked*

Anyhow. It is such a busy day. I can't say I love Sunday anymore. But I don't know why i spent hours on sleeping! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment