Always Keep The Faith! ~AKTF~ =)


Let’s Never Stop Ourselves from Talking, Walking, Jumping and Running! =) You and I! Let’s live like nothing matter! :D


Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Happy Day!



Today is simply THE HAPPY DAY! :) 


Wae U ask? Oh simple. it's because : I had a great morning, a calm heart, I understand lectures, and I'm soooooooooooooooooooo FULL! :D 
Guess what? Me and 3 of my buddies went to the Seoul Garden *a new outlet in KL Festival Mall, Setapak* and spent almost 3 hours there!!~ Just great, ain't it! 


I'm sooo full at the end. i can't even eat a spoonful of ice-cream, LOL! and just imagine how hard it is when walking!! :D



And woopsie.. I really need to study. A happy and great day really sparks my inspiration. And i am ready to write my report! XD 

*****************
because Miszc Jung Sap is super adorably cute and lovable, she presented U with  ♥ ! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment